Why work in partnership with GMFA?
Our corporate partners have a crucial role to play in helping us raise funds and to reach even more gay men and make a real difference to their lives.
As well as ensuring gay men have the information they need to live healthier lives, your company could also benefit from:
- An enhanced corporate image in the UK
- Increased teamwork and loyalty among employees
- The ability to offset charitable donations against corporation tax
- Opportunities to motivate staff and develop skills through volunteering or fundraising events
- Product promotions to differentiate products in a competitive market place and drive sales
- Offering simple employee focused schemes, such as Payroll Giving, that are straightforward to set up but demonstrate your companies commitment to social responsibility
- Positive publicity
Corporate partnerships with GMFA can be big or small, but usually come in the form of:
- Charity of the Year
- Employee fundraising
- Employee volunteering
- Corporate donations
- Project support (link to projects)
- Cause Related Marketing
- In-kind support
GMFA has a great relationship with the gay community and working in partnership with us can ensure your company is seen by as many potential customers as possible.
GMFA would like to thank its current corporate partners for their continued support: