Resources for the media
GMFA media contact details
GMFA's media contact is Matthew Hodson.
|Phone:||+44 (020) 7738 6872|
GMFA, Unit 11 Angel Wharf,
58 Eagle Wharf Road,
GMFA press releases
- 15 April: What's your problem with condoms?
- 12 April: Easter dates for the diary
- 9 March: GMFA launches nationwide scheme to alert gay men at risk of STIs
- 25 February: GMFA tackles racism on the gay scene
- 23 February: Study highlights importance of frequent HIV testing
- 23 February: Get GMFA's FS Magazine on the go!
- 17 February: Thousands of HIV-positive people have undiagnosed Hepatitis C
- 17 February: Reboot your New Year's resolutions with FS magazine
- 12 January: Cruising for the sex you want: GMFA booklet to help men stay safe and in control
- 1 December: Lynne Featherstone releases video supporting GMFA's HIV-prevention campaign
- 26 November: More organisations say "Count Me In" to GMFA's latest HIV-prevention campaign
- 24 November: "Snow White and the Seven Poofs" raise funds for GMFA
- 12 November: Gay community says "Count Me In" to new GMFA HIV-prevention campaign
- 5 November: GMFA Calls For Community Action to Tackle HIV This World AIDS Day
- 7 October: Can We Talk About Sex?
- 6 October: GMFA's 'Sex Course' Returns This Autumn
- 9 September: Want to Share Your Cruising Stories?
- 31 August: Bumper Crowd Turns Out for Bank Holiday Fun at Gay Sports Day
- 27 August: Kylie Joins Ben Cohen in Supporting GMFA/RVT Sports Day
- 25 August: GMFA Tackles Rise in Hepatitis C Infections Among HIV-Positive Gay Men
- 24 August: Ben Cohen Signs Jock Strap and T-Shirt for Gay Sports Day Auction
- 19 August: A Third of HIV-Positive Gay Men Show Signs of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- 13 August: Is Your Sex Life Working For You?
- 11 August: Want More Confidence to Cruise Other Guys?
- 6 August: Ben Cohen Supports Gay Sports Day
- 4 August: GMFA Brings 'Better Sex' to London
- 26 July: Gay Men and Lesbians Use Drugs More Than Any Other Demographic in the UK
- 21 July: Big Up at GMFA Presents 'Black & Gay in the UK' free event
- 7 July: Forget Football and Tennis! Gay Sports Day Returns on 30 August
- 23 June: Drink, Drugs and Sex: FS Magazine Takes a Look at the Consequences
- 16 June: How to Have Anal Sex is Top Question Among Gay Men
- 9 June: Pick Up Condoms and Lube From GMFA at Pride
- 2 June: Find Love With GMFA's Course for Gay Men
- 20 May: Want to Upgrade Your Life?
- 5 May: Is the Sex You Have the Sex You Want?
- 20 April: Gonorrhoea May Become Untreatable, Warns World Health Organisation
- 14 April: Gay Sex for the Clueless
- 8 April: Try Something Different, With GMFA’s Guide to LGBT Sports and Social Clubs
- 24 March: Visitor Numbers Double for GMFA's Positive Gay Guide Website
- 17 March: Big Up Tackles HIV Stigma Among Black Communities
- 11 March: GMFA highlights HIV risk whether you are a top or a bottom
- 24 February: New Research Highlights Importance of Earlier Diagnosis of HIV
- 24 February: Big Up's 'Beyond Labels' Premieres at London Lesbian & Gay Film Festival
- 17 February: Grab Yourself a Hottie at the Rose & Crown's "Hot Date Auction"
- 11 February: Are You A Sex Clinic Virgin?
- 5 February: Gay Bars Share the Love For Valentine's
- 13 January: "Let's Talk Sex," Says GMFA
- 9 December: GMFA's Arse Class Returns in the New Year
- 18 November: GMFA's World AIDS Day Message: 'Take Responsibility For Safer Sex'
- 14 October: GMFA Recruits For Stop Smoking Outreach Project
- 1 September: The Bette Midler Appreciation Society Wins RVT/GMFA Gay Sports Day 2009
- 19 August: Guesswork Won't Prevent New HIV Infections
- 19 August: Meanswear site, Boomlads.com, Donates Profits to GMFA
- 13 August: GMFA's Friendships Course Goes National
- 12 August: GMFA Brings 'Hot Sex' to London
- 5 August: GMFA Launches Stop Smoking Website For Gay Men
- 15 July: GMFA Websites Awarded 'Health on the Net' Accreditation As Visitor Numbers Double
- 8 July: Get Training For RVT/GMFA Gay Sports Day 2009
- 1 July: GMFA's Sex Course Tours the UK in August
- 24 June: Get Condoms At Pride From GMFA
- 22 June: GMFA's Stop Smoking Courses Return for the Summer
- 27 May: Tested Negative? Stay that way!
- 1 May: Charity Performance of 'Fucking Men'
- 25 March: From The Bottom To The Top Campaign Launched
- 16 February: GMFA Help You Get A Boyfriend
- 19 December: Cruise with Confidence
- 17 December: Community Support GMFA on World AIDS Day
- 19 November: GMFA Bum Chums Show their Support
- 03 October: New Guidelines Call for Increased HIV Testing
- 02 September: Vote for The Arse Factor
- 28 August: Sodomites Triumph at Gay Sports Day
- 28 August: Positive Future for Men with HIV
- 18 August: Discover Your Arse with GMFA
- 15 August: Inflatable Fun at Gay Sports Day
- 04 August: Last Chance to Register for RVT Sports Day
- 15 July: Have You Got The Arse Factor?
- 14 July: RVT Sports Day is Back!
- 07 July: Press Photo - GMFA at Pride
- 24 June: Arse Facts Campaign Launched
- 12 June: Clapham Street Party Supports GMFA
- 05 June: London Date Added To Confidence Course
- 23 May: Big Up Screens DL Chronicles
- 21 May: Confidence Course Back By Popular Demand
- 17 April: GMFA Boosts Smoke Free Success
- 09 April: Big Up Seeks New Volunteers
- 19 February: GMFA Help You Get A Boyfriend
- 14 February: HIV & Smoking
- 30 January: How Do You Know His HIV Status?
- 08 January: Confidence Course Goes National
- 20 December: No Cuts in Gay Men's HIV Prevention
- 23 November: New Website for HIV Positive Gay Men
- 15 November: World AIDS Day
- 13 November: World AIDS Day Single for GMFA
- 12 November: Give a Little Extra This Christmas
- 30 October: Under The Influence
- 23 October: Gay Men Give Their Reasons
- 16 October: Lotto Luck for Black Gay Men
- 11 October: Sex Course Goes National
- 10 October: Sports Day Cheque Presentations
- 13 July: GMFA Revive Gay Sports Day
- 12 July: Online Booking for GMFA Courses
- 08 June: FS Magazine Hits 100
- 23 May: 'Sex Police' to Target Gays
- 26 April: World Record Rubber Race
- 29 March: GMFA Launch Interactive Campaign
- 23 February: Funding Cuts Hit Gay Smokers
- 07 February: GMFA Launch Myspace Site